Graham Slee Reflex C Phono Preamplifier.
Offering a truly three-dimensional listening experience, the Graham Slee Reflex C is a low-output moving coil preamp that will outperform any other MC preamp at this price. Comes with the upgraded PSU1 power supply.
"...the Reflex C is extraordinarily quiet... absolutely invisible... The tonal harvest was rich and bountiful, with a deep sonorous bass linearly joined by a smooth and creamy midrange, and progressing to clean and open treble that lacked nothing in sparkle, but never became bright or insistent... It showed excellent attack and pace, and was never intimidated by the often lavish production... Smooth, open, detailed and unobtrusive, this is quite a superb phono stage that should hold its own against more expensive designs." - Deon Schoeman, Audio Video (South Africa), August 2011
- Suitable for conventional (low) output moving coil cartridges in output range 0.2 to 1.0 mV
- Fast-Active preamp and equalisation technology
- Latest innovative Ultra-Linear technique
- Inherent reduced vinyl click and pop characteristic
- Rock steady sound stage and truly 3D performance
- Tube like sound with solid-state reliability
- Option to choose cartridge load resistance at time of purchase or 100 Ohms as standard